Workshop #3 — EXPLORERS
Feeling Stale? Need to Refresh? Reset Your Writing Compass
[Explorers — meet Marco Polo, Christopher Columbus, Sir Francis Drake. And more]
You’re an experienced writer. You know yourself very well. But writing is getting harder and harder.
Or you’re not enjoying it much.
Or you can’t concentrate.
Or you can’t work out what to do next.
Remember writing your first book?
You were like an explorer, full of fiery enthusiasm.
You couldn’t keep away from it.
What does the Explorers Workshop offer?
— Workshop starts with quiz: Which Adventurer are You?
— Exercises designed to uncover the writing journey you really want to take now
— And how to manage it without frightening the horses
Next Date(s) for Explorers
Autumn 2017, in or near London. Date and venue will be announced here soon
If you’d like us to let you know the date as soon as it’s available, contact us or sign up for our newsletter and you’ll be among the first to hear
What previous participants said about the Explorers Workshop
- “More confidence in letting go and allowing my creative self to show her head.”
- “Surprised me a lot!”
- “Just what I needed at this time. Supportive atmosphere was a great help. The approach — minimally writing-based — was liberating.”
- “Hope, reassurance, some tools to try. Some fun!”
- “Very friendly atmosphere.”
- “Some great ideas to try. I feel reinvigorated.”
[All participants quoted are multi-published authors. Many are award winners, too. Names are not given here, because It is a condition of the Explorers workshop that participants’ names will never be disclosed.]