CREATIVITY Workshop for Experienced Writers — EXPLORERS
Feeling Stale? Need to Refresh? Reset Your Writing Compass
[Explorers — meet Marco Polo, Christopher Columbus, Sir Francis Drake. And more]
- You’re an experienced writer. You know yourself very well. But writing is getting harder and harder for you.
- Perhaps you used to be able to get into the creative zone pretty readily and the words seemed to flow, but now that mood is eluding you. Sometimes it feels as if you’re hitting a wall.
- Perhaps you are writing but not enjoying it much.
- Or you can’t concentrate.
- Or you can’t work out what to do next.
Remember writing your first book?
You were like an explorer, full of fiery enthusiasm.
You couldn’t keep away from it.
Rekindle that fiery enthusiasm via the Explorers Workshop.
What does the Explorers Creativity Workshop offer?
— Workshop starts with quiz: Which Adventurer are You?
— Exercises & games designed to uncover the writing journey you really want to take now
— And tips & techniques to help you to take your chosen journey and enjoy the ride
The workshop is for a minimum of 3 and maximum of 4 participants, working intensively with 2 tutors in venues in London or Hereford.
Because of the very small numbers, we tailor dates/venues to suit participants’ diaries rather than publicising precise dates/venues in advance.
If you think you might be interested in attending a future Explorers workshop, get in touch to put your name on the list of possible participants. It won’t commit you to anything, but we’ll be able to consult you when we’re arranging dates and venues. You’ll be able to decide, at that stage, whether you want to join us and go Exploring.
Venues and Fees for Explorers
Full-day workshop for 3-4 participants + 2 tutors. Price £100 for full day (10.00-16.30) including lunch and refreshments. Precise date will be fixed by tutors to suit participants’ diaries.
Full-day workshop for 3-4 participants + 2 tutors. Price £150 for full day (10.00-16.30) including lunch and refreshments. Precise date will be fixed by tutors to suit participants’ diaries.
- “More confidence in letting go and allowing my creative self to show her head.”
- “I now have a master plan.”
- “Hope, reassurance, some tools to try. Some fun!”
- “Just what I needed at this time. Supportive atmosphere was a great help. The approach — minimally writing-based — was liberating.”
- “A new ‘mental spring’ in my step!”
- “Excellent day. I do feel I can write creatively again and I’ve got my self-confidence back. Thought-provoking. Will pursue ideas.
- “Some great ideas to try. I feel reinvigorated.”
- “Perfectly pitched. Four was exactly the right number of participants.”
- “I had no idea what to expect, but I was afraid I might cry. (I didn’t.) What I did get was a great feeling of optimism. Relaxation and relief, but at the same time a feeling of accomplishment.”
[All participants quoted are multi-published authors, writing in all sorts of genres including romance, crime, historicals, suspense and more. Many are award winners, too. We promise participants at the Explorers workshop that we will never disclose their names.]